The Name Game !

"Seven."

"Seven Costanza... You're serious?"

"Yeah. It's a beautiful name for a boy or a girl. Especially a girl... Or a boy."

"I don't think so."

"What, you don't like the name?"

"It's not a name. It's a number."

"I know. It's Mickey Mantle's number. So not only is it an all-around beautiful name, it is also a living tribute."

- George and Susan, in "The Seven"

"If I had a son, I would name him Isosceles. Isosceles Kramer."

- Kramer, in "The Handicapped Spot"

Cosmo cracks me up ! Anyway , I couldn't resist one more :


"I happen to dress based on mood."

"But you essentially wear the same thing all the time."

"Seemingly, but within that basic framework there are many subtle variations only discernible to an acute observer that reflect the many moods, the many shades, the many sides of George Costanza."

- George and Jerry, in "The Trip"
0 Responses