Weekend Times - Part II

Oh.. Today was a good Sunday.I am going to kill Juan Pablo Montoya. But then, in hindsight, It could have happened to anyone.What a race that was!!!! Monaco.. The magical city, or should we say Principality.. What a glittering display of celebrities the 2 km stretch boasts of!!!!!
My cooking skills are improving by the day!!(Ok ok.. will write that special blog about that later!!)

Oh we watched some episodes of "Laurel and Hardy". Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy, were people who defined the way the world percieved the term "Stand up comedy". I must say it never ceases to amaze me how much they made people laugh in days with no audio.It reminds me of my childhood when the entire family used to assemble in front of the TV to watch those weekly portions of L&R churned out by the then monopoly channel DD.Funnily enough, the laughter used to feed on itself till we were teary eyed and thought our stomachs would burst !!!!I was luckily to grow up in a "Dekh Bhai Dekh" kinda family for some years in life.

And yes!!!! Madhu made a job today!!! I am soooo happy for him. He is a very very dear friend,and by sheer luck, my cousin too!!!!We were born 20 days apart(I am elder.. though he hates to admit it !!!!) and practically grew up together.From all those running about chasing and hitting each other in childhood, we have grown up to be the best of friends, we can easily talk to each other about anything under the sun.(Should I mention that the credit goes to him for "initating" me to the "larger realities of life" !!!!)
He has seen me through all my woes,crying bouts and many many more... ok..I could go on forever.. anywayz..here is wishing you the best that life has to offer.You rock buddy!!!!!!
0 Responses