Okay, I am back.But for some strange reason I am too tired... almost always.It is only 9 days away, my going away I mean. I really dont know what I am feeling.Not much until today.I really dont know what I am feeling.For starters, I am not excited.Next up, I am not feeling any emotion at all.Atleast I think I am not.I promised people I ll write a good long one.Sorry dears, I am not upto it right now.
Oh by the way, I turned 21 yesterday.

"The Road not taken"
-- Robert Frost

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference


I have no idea why I am posting this poem now. I mean I have been wanting to post this for a long time.. but it is not like it is significant here. Okay. I know I should stop crapping !!!!

There are a lot of people I should thank profusely - Pom, Geetha,Kattan,Nithya,Srinath,and Priya for the bash and the time we spent.Thank you all friends for the thoughtful gifts,mails,calls,and scraps. Thank you guyz, that was really really nice of you to do. Sorry,I know I should have sounded more cheerful about the whole thing -- probably shouted "Happy Birthday to me" on the post,decorated the post with some balloons and festoons,but I am really not upto it now.I will however post that Yummy black forest cake that disappeared into our tummies in no time very soon.
0 Responses