What is your happy place?

So everyone has this happy place.Happy place, is the first place that comes to your mind,when you close your eyes.This is the place , in the whole world where you can picturize yourself, relaxed, at home with yourself, contented, and relaxed.

PHOEBE: ( in a soothing voice) Relax every muscle in your body. Listen to the plinky-plunky music. Okay, now close you eyes, and think of a happy place. Okay, tell me your happy place.

MONICA: Richard's living room, drinking wine.

PHOEBE: All right. No, no, no, not a Richard thing, just put down the glass. And get out!

MONICA: I'm sorry, but that's my happy place.

PHOEBE: Well, okay, fine, use my happy place. Okay, I'm just gonna, I have to ask that you don't move anything.

MONICA: All right, I'll try not to.

PHOEBE: Okay, all right, so, your in a meadow, millions of stars in the sky....

MONICA: Do you think breaking up with him was a huge mistake?

PHOEBE: All right, there are no questions in the happy place. Okay, just, the warm breeze, and the moonlight flowing through the trees....

MONICA: I'll bet he's totally over me, I'll bet he's fine.

PHOEBE: All right, betting and wagering of any kind, are, I'm sure, not permitted in the happy place. Okay. Just-just, you know, the-the lovely waterfalls, and the, the trickling fountains. And the-the calming sounds of the babbling brook....

MONICA: Okay, this isn't working. I'm still awake and now I have to pee.


I guess I have two happy places.The second one, is a clear blue evening, around 6.I stand just outside my house in the Ashram, and look out to the meadows.Atop the small hillock, there are remains of what was once a small temple.The sparse vegetation gives away to a meandering brook at the distance.Thick vegetation beyond the brook is shrouded in mystery.

The first one, surprises me.Pleasantly.

What is your happy place ?
0 Responses