A long journey. But change is inevitable. And here it is , new avatar and everything ! I definitely need to take screenshots of my old minima black and post it here - sort of like the mandatory before-and-after shots after a makeover.

There is still a bit of a way to go before the new template becomes my version of "not-so-perfect" but I am almost there.

On an unrelated note, I was listening to carnatic music today and the following verse from St. Manikkavasagar's Thiruvasagam caught my fancy.In case you haven't noticed yet, I am just completely fascinated by this instrument "Yaazh". This instrument seems to have been in vogue in the ancient days, going by the number of references in many, many tamil verses. That's a post for another day though.


இன்னிசை வீணையர் யாழினர் ஒரு பால்
இருக்கொடு தோத்திரம் இயம்பினர் ஒரு பால்
துன்ண்ணிய பிணை மலர் கையினர் ஒரு பால்
தொழுகையர் அழுகையர் துவள்கையர் ஒரு பால்
சென்னியில் அஞ்சலி கூப்பினர் ஒரு பால்
திருபெரும்துறை உரை சிவ பெருமானே
என்னையும் ஆண்டு கொண்டு இன்னருள் புரியும்
எம் பெருமான் பள்ளி எழுந்து அருளையே

1 Response
  1. Pensieve Says:

    beautiful layout :)